Next Gen Gaming

Thank you for logging in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Next Gen Gaming

Thank you for logging in.

Next Gen Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming for everyone

4 posters

Why xNGGx was formed

harleymandvdson
    harleymandvdson
    Admin

Why xNGGx was formed Empty Why xNGGx was formed

Post by harleymandvdson Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:53 am

Hello Next Gen members and welcome to xNGGx. This website is a prototype so don't be suprised if we change locations.
    xNGGx was formed because:
    There was no consideration to the end user opinion. If you say to the admin "Let's open a feedback thread", they'd say "We don't want spam holes". Just look at the current theme, look at how people are visiting QJ like robots only checking one single thread and going off. It hurt the staff. Even more important, it hurt the community.

QJ died when the administration shifted to Valiant. QJ died when the awesome old staff resigned. And now, QJ dies when administration fails to comply with the users' and moderators' ambitions. I handed out my resignation after a long discussion/struggle with the administrators. I had to make sure that there is not a tiny bit of hope left. And yes, there was none.

I couldn't stand anymore witnessing the forceddestruction of QJ while handcuffed. Let the administration bury QJ's own tomb by their hands. I don't want to be a part of it, neither are the rest of the mods that are going to resign.

If you really want to see what happened backstage. Check this out. Elite999 made the threads posted there public since people should really know that there are scumbags running the QJ forums.

Last edited by harleymandvdson on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    BustdMagz
    BustdMagz

Why xNGGx was formed Empty Re: Why xNGGx was formed

Post by BustdMagz Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:26 pm

hellz yea , screw QJ
    hursty
    hursty

Post by hursty Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:49 am

that thread is awkward, but entertaining.Yay for NGG
    cavios

Why xNGGx was formed Empty if this website was recently changed locations on the net then where is it at?

Post by cavios Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:51 pm

if it didi not change location yet but it is soon, then tell us the new website we go to and put lots of new signed eboot.pbp file,game saves,homebrew apps download links and website links to other websites like this one that are still around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content