Next Gen Gaming

Thank you for logging in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Next Gen Gaming

Thank you for logging in.

Next Gen Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming for everyone

GAME SHARING A BUNDLE OF GAMES FOR A CHEAP PRICE (PSN STORE)

pataks

GAME SHARING A BUNDLE OF GAMES FOR A CHEAP PRICE (PSN STORE) Empty GAME SHARING A BUNDLE OF GAMES FOR A CHEAP PRICE (PSN STORE)

Post by pataks Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Today I will be gamesharing a bundle of games for a reasonable price. The games that I am selling are Watch Dogs Deluxe Edition, Fifa 14, Saints Row 2, Some BO2 Maps, Assassins Creed Rogue, Assassins Creed Black Flag, The Last of Us, Sniper Elite 3 and The Evil Within. At the moment I have decided not to sell these separately so for all these games I came up with a price of £15, this price is relatively cheap for the games that I am selling such as The Evil Within is currently going on the PSN store for £19.99 and same with Assassins Creed Rogue but now you can buy all these games for just £15.

The reason they are so cheap is due to the fact I do not play games anymore as of exams.

If you want to buy these games then contact me via skype.

Email: anzaveq4[@]gmail[period]com

I accept money through PayPal. Thank you for your time and have a good day. Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 pm