Next Gen Gaming

Thank you for logging in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Next Gen Gaming

Thank you for logging in.

Next Gen Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming for everyone

+16
allenchris111
crohuligan
arrowkiller
Mr-_Grimm_QsA
blackhawk231
hursty
joshw2k8
Archangel86
Megagamer100
AlphaKiloCharlie
jack9w8
Twlight Deacon
extra80
Cao13
BustdMagz
harleymandvdson
20 posters

~PS3 GameSharing~

harleymandvdson
    harleymandvdson
    Admin

~PS3 GameSharing~ - Page 5 Empty ~PS3 GameSharing~

Post by harleymandvdson Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

IMPORTANT:You can only share one of any of your accounts with four other people! Many people confuse this and think that you can only share one of any of your games with five other people. Simple: one account can only be registered on 5 PS3's.
    Background info:Sony made a feature in the Playstation®️ store where you can re-use any account up to five times for use on other consoles. The basic idea of game trading is letting someone log onto your Playstation®️ network account (registering them as one of the five other consoles that may use your account)to re-download one of your bought games while you are doing the same to his account.
    Pre-trade steps:
    1) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE POST AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
    2) Find someone that has bought a PSN game you want and is willing to trade it with you for a PSN game that you have bought.
    3) Delete all of your billing information and change your account password.
    4) Get the persons PSN ID and add him as a friend and get his aim/yahoo/msn information or a phone number. This step is just for people that feel unsafe to get to know the person they are trading with. I also recommend talking on aim/yahoo/msn or on the phone when you are actually doing the trade. It's quick, you can report problems if any quickly, you can give each other information (i.e. passwords) quicker, and overall you will be able to tell if someone is scamming you or cheating you.
    Trading steps:
    1) Create a new user on your PS3 the name doesn't matter (this is located at the far left top of the xmb)
    2) Sign in to that user.
    3) Go to "sign up for Playstation®️ network" (located at the far right of the XMB).
    4) When the account sign up screen comes up click the bottom one which says: 'use an existing Playstation®️ network account'
    5) Enter the info that the person you are trading with gave you into the appropriate fields then hit continue.
    6) Go to the Playstation®️ store (still on the same account you just made with the other persons information, sn, pw, etc.) and go to download list (located at the very top second to the left.
    7) Find the games on that list that you are receiving from the trade and click download.
    Cool Now while in the download screen for the game you are downloading click 'download in background'.
    9) After you have Queued up all the games that you are recieving from the trade (most times it will only be one game that you are supposed to get) log off of their name and sign back into yours.
    10) You must keep the user you made to access the other person's accountor you will get an error when trying to start up your game!
    Post-trade steps:
    1) Change the account password for your account back to its original!
    Notes:
    A) REMEMBER: You can only share one account (not one game) with four other people.
    B) You cannot share games that you got illegally using PS3proxy (they don't show up in your download list). If you don't know what this means, then you have nothing to worry about.
    C)Also be weary of accounts with very few posts and always be careful with your personal information!Untradable games:
    Warhawk (fullgame)
    (PM me if you know of any others)
    There are RULES to this thread.
    1) If you have nothing to trade, do not post! That means, we should not see any person begging for free games.
    2) DO NOT scam your partner! It only takes 15 minutes on the phone to get Sony to reset the password, and they WILL know the scammers PSN account.

Last edited by harleymandvdson on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BustdMagz
    BustdMagz

~PS3 GameSharing~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~PS3 GameSharing~

Post by BustdMagz Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:49 pm

I am looking for a 20 dollar psn code
    I have:
    Dante's Inferno
    MAG
    Red Faction Guerilla
    Explodemon
    Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
    Super Stardust HD
    Little Big Planet
    Pursuit Force(psp)
    Killzone Liberation(psp)
    DLC:
    Dead Space 2 Severed
    Dead Space 2 online pass
    Crysis 2 Limited Edition
    Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC
    message me on ps3 or pm me. ID: BustdMagz
    Twlight Deacon
    Twlight Deacon

Post by Twlight Deacon Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

These Are the games and add-ons I have:

Wipeout HD+ Fury
    LBP
    After Burner Climax
    Quest for Booty
    Soul Reaver (PS1)
    InFamous 2 Super Add-on Pack
    Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic

I am looking for:
    MvC2
    Final Fantasy VII and/or VIII
    Shank
    Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
    Arcana Heart 3

Thanks for Looking
    BustdMagz
    BustdMagz

Post by BustdMagz Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Does anyone have Assassin's Creed Brotherhood???
    BustdMagz
    BustdMagz

Post by BustdMagz Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Taking offers for a slot with the following:
    Black Ops Annihilation ($15)
    Black Ops Escalation ($15)
    Black Ops First Strike ($15)
    Dantes Inferno ($20)
    Dante's Inferno Devil pack ($3)
    Dante's Inferno Relics triple pack ($3)
    Dante's Inferno Large soul pack ($4)
    Metal Gear Solid ($10)
    Crash Bandicoot 2 ($6)
    Angry Birds ($4)
    MW2 resurgence pack ($15)
    Resident Evil 2 ($3)
    Command and Conquer Red Alert ($6)
    Resident Evil 3 ($3)
    WaW map pack 3($10)
    syphon filter($6)
    Resident evil 1($5)
    Oddworld: abes exodus ($10)
    (note the ps1 games are NOT the freebies from ps+, they were paid for.)
    ZzRapid_MotionzZ

Post by ZzRapid_MotionzZ Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:28 am

PSN ID: ZzRapiD_MotionzZ
    Offering: Vengeance Mappack 3 for Black Ops 2 ($15)
    Uprising Mappack 2 for Black Ops 2 ($15)
    Revolution Mappack 1 for Black Ops 2 ($15)
    Cyborg and Bacon camo ($5)
    Battlefield 3 Premium
    Battlefield 3 All DLC's
    Saints Row The Third
    Saints Row The Third All additional content
    Black Ops 1
    Black Ops 1 All Mappacks

Things i'm looking for: GTA IV
    Playstation Plus (if you have it for more than a month, i will only download the games not take PS Plus)
    The Last Of Us
    GTA V (if you read this after it comes out)
    Red Dead Redemption
    If you have any of these games and you think it is worth the stuff i'm giving then feel free to ask me on PSN if i want to game share. I will want to go first please don't bullshit me.
    Additional Offer:
    Black ops 2 account:
    Nuclears: 30
    Unstoppables: 700
    KD Ratio: 2.50
    Everything Diamond
    Ultra Killers
    Chain Killers
    Everything Unlocked
    Master Prestige

cavios

Post by cavios Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:13 pm

i just want to know if this gamesharing will be done with the ps4 and ps vita systems and if anybody on this website that deals with making psp signed eboots will be uploading new eboots of games that have not been posted on this website yet as the old signed eboot.pbp post on this website from 2011 all of its download links are dead and there is a dreadfull lack of new signed eboot.pbp games all over the internet and the games i have posted about on this website are all lacking signed eboots and most of them have isos and cso files out there.... it is hard to find good signed eboot.pbp files these days. most of the websites that had any all have dead links and only one spanish website that has signed eboot.pbp files are reuploading their signed eboots, but there is hardly any download links to the eboots available there open at this time as most of them are saying currently uploading or uploading pending or have noting at all in the place where the download link is supposed to be. there is such a small amount of websites that have download links to signed psp eboot.pbp files on the internet. most of this website is inactive and not much is going on,but i want to try to see if anyone is still here and would make more signed eboot.pbp and make game trading posts on this website for the ps vita and the ps4 when it comes out later this year.
    Jeremyboy4

~PS3 GameSharing~ - Page 5 Empty Well hey guy im new been try to..

Post by Jeremyboy4 Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Looking for some one thats not bs with me and welling to trade almost got my brother account hacked ..  Well tbe games i have pre order for my lil bro is watch dog and final Fantasy xll   and i can give u pics for proof and i want to give it away for black ops 2 and ghost  or the last of us cuz my brother dont want those game so if u got 2 or all of those games hit me up at my psn faded_smoke

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:35 pm