Next Gen Gaming

Thank you for logging in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Next Gen Gaming

Thank you for logging in.

Next Gen Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Gaming for everyone

4 posters

um hi >_> Why does this have to be 10 characters? okay that should be good, I hope. Well clearly it is.

hursty
    hursty

um hi >_> Why does this have to be 10 characters? okay that should be good, I hope. Well clearly it is. Empty um hi >_> Why does this have to be 10 characters? okay that should be good, I hope. Well clearly it is.

Post by hursty Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:44 am

Soooo I came from another place, and I am here now. Nice to see you all and/or meet you all. Okay I think that's about enough.
    Cao13
    Cao13

um hi >_> Why does this have to be 10 characters? okay that should be good, I hope. Well clearly it is. Empty Re: um hi >_> Why does this have to be 10 characters? okay that should be good, I hope. Well clearly it is.

Post by Cao13 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:22 am

to much detail man affraid
    harleymandvdson
    harleymandvdson
    Admin

um hi >_> Why does this have to be 10 characters? okay that should be good, I hope. Well clearly it is. Empty Re: um hi >_> Why does this have to be 10 characters? okay that should be good, I hope. Well clearly it is.

Post by harleymandvdson Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Ha, welcome to xNGGx man. Hope you enjoy your stay.
    Mr-_Grimm_QsA
    Mr-_Grimm_QsA

Post by Mr-_Grimm_QsA Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 am

get out
    Mr-_Grimm_QsA
    Mr-_Grimm_QsA

Post by Mr-_Grimm_QsA Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:59 am

LOL lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:34 pm